Adding comics by barcode
If you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Games icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at game barcode until the barcode and title appear.
- If you want, scan a couple of comics this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- If needed, check the results by tapping on the barcodes in the queue (you may have to select your variant).
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these comics to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added comics.
Thanks for your feedback.