Removing one game from its details page
- Tap “a game” to view the details.
- Then tap the “Action” button at the bottom left.
- Now tap “Remove”.
Removing multiple games in one go
Note: This method is only possible in list mode (not in cover wall mode).
- Enter selection mode by tapping the button at the top.
- Select all games you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Action” button at the bottom right.
- Tap “Remove”.
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap on the menu button to open the side menu:
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.