Find out which are the most valuable games in your collection, by downloading comic values from our Core online game database, based on their Completeness. Values are updated daily from PriceCharting.com.
How to get values for your games:
- Tap the menu top left and tap “Update PriceCharting Values”
- Wait for it to finish!
In the Edit Game screen on the value tab you will find a checkbox called “Lock”. When checked, the value will never be overwritten with PriceCharting values when you update the game.
When are PriceCharting values filled in?
If you use “Update Values”, your Value fields will be filled in (and possibly overwritten) by PriceCharting values if:
- A PriceCharting value is available for the grade you’ve set for that comic.
- The Lock value field is switched off.
No PriceCharting value will be filled in if:
- If you have set the completeness of the game to N/A
- The Lock value field is switched on.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.