- Removing games by swiping
- Removing one game from its’ details page
- Removing multiple games in one go
- Remove all games
Removing games by swiping
You can remove games by swiping on the title (in your list of games) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple games.
Removing one game from its’ details page
- Tap “a game” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the game and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple games in one go
- Tap the selection mode button:
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all games you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X games”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove all games
If you wish to remove your entire collection, tap the Wrench icon in the main screen to open the Tools menu.
In there you will find an option to “Empty Database”. Tap it to remove all games from your collection. The app will ask you to confirm.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.