Adding games by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your newer games to CLZ Games, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Games icon:
- In the add screen, at the top, choose Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a game barcode until the barcode and game title appear in the barcode queue.
- If you want, scan a couple of games this way.
- Now tap the blue Plus icon and select “Add … games to collection” to add these games to your database.
- Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added games.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
To remove a barcode from the barcode queue: Swipe it from right to left on your screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.