It is possible that you do not see your own covers after syncing. Here’s why:
When you sync with CLZ Cloud, the cloud entries will, in general, use our central cover images from Core for Games. Your personal local image is only uploaded automatically when our Core for Games database does not have an image for that game (or edition) yet.
The cover I see is wrong.
When you see cover images after syncing that are wrong, then you can upload the correct image to Core for Games. This will not only help you, but also all other users who own the same item. Here’s how:
Use a Core Report (Game Collector for Windows/Mac only) to submit your image to our Core for Games database.
- Select any game in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Game to Core”.
- Game Collector will grab your game and upload it to Core for Games.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Games and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Games
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Games, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Our content managers will work to add your fixed cover to our Core for Games online database as soon as possible. The cover will automatically sync correctly to any other device whenever it’s approved by our content managers.
I really want my own cover synced.
Now it could be that the cover you wish to sync is really specific to you, maybe it has an autograph, maybe you have a different reason. If you think fixing or submitting a cover to Core for Games is not the way to go for this specific game we’re talking about,l then you can upload the cover to CLZ Cloud, and it will only be used, in your syncs. Here’s how:
Upload your own cover, just for yourself.
In the Game Collector for Windows or Mac, here’s how you do that:
- Right click the game in your local Game Collector database.
- Choose “Upload Cover to CLZ Cloud”.
This will “force” the upload of your image to the CLZ Cloud.
You have to do this for each game you want a cover uploaded for.
In the mobile app you can force upload your cover by editing the game and then tap the square with the arrow pointing upwards. Then tap “Upload Cover”.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.