- Removing albums by swiping
- Removing one album from its’ details page
- Removing multiple albums in one go
- Remove all albums
Removing albums by swiping
You can remove albums by swiping on the title (in your list of albums) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple albums.
Removing one album from its’ details page
- Tap “an album” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the album and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple albums in one go
- Tap the selection mode button:
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all albums you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X albums”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove all albums
If you wish to remove your entire collection, tap the Wrench icon in the main screen to open the Tools menu.
In there you will find an option to “Empty Database”. Tap it to remove all albums from your collection. The app will ask you to confirm.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.