- Removing albums by swiping
- Removing one album from its’ details page
- Removing multiple albums in one go
- Remove all albums
Removing albums by swiping
You can remove albums by swiping on the title (in your list of albums) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple albums.
Removing one album from its details page
- Tap “an album” to view the details.
- Then tap the “Action” button at the bottom left.
- Now tap “Remove”.
Removing multiple albums in one go
Note: This method is only possible in list mode (not in cover wall mode).
- Enter selection mode by tapping the button at the top.
- Select all albums you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Action” button at the bottom right.
- Tap “Remove”.
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap the menu button top left.
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.