To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Music Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Music Connect, and then syncing those items from Music Connect to CLZ Music on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to the Music Connect website
- Go to the Music Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for CLZ Music on your mobile device.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one for free)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import albums to run the import.
All your albums have now been been imported into Music Connect.
2. Syncing from Music Connect to CLZ Music
After you’ve completed the import on the Music Connect website, you need to get all those albums from the Music Connect website to CLZ Music on your mobile device:
- Start CLZ Music on your mobile device.
- Tap on the CLZ Cloud button on your toolbar or in the left side menu. to open the Sync screen.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the _Sync Changes+ button to start downloading your album data.
Done! You should now have all albums in CLZ Music on your mobile device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.