The database you’re trying to sync with CLZ Cloud is a completely different one than we have in the CLZ Cloud. Perhaps you have opened a different database file?
Solution 1: Open the correct database
- Close the “Synchronize with CLZ Cloud” screen.
- Click menu “File > Open Database”.
- Open the database that is the same as the one in the CLZ Cloud.
- Try syncing again.
Solution 2: Clear your CLZ Cloud data
It could happen that you do not have that same database anymore, or for any reason at all you now wish to sync this database you have in front of you instead of the one in CLZ Cloud.
So, alternatively to solution 1, you could also clear the database out of the CLZ Cloud and then perform the sync once again. Here’s how:
- Go to your CLZ Cloud and login.
- Click on Music Collection.
- Click on the wrench icon top right, then click on “Settings”.
- Click the red button named “Remove all albums from database”.
- Click OK on the warning if you’re sure (this can not be undone).
- Go back to your mobile app and try syncing once again.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.