- Removing books by swiping
- Removing one book from its’ details page
- Removing multiple books in one go
- Remove all books
Removing books by swiping
You can remove books by swiping on the title (in your list of books) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple books.
Removing one book from its’ details page
- Tap “a book” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the book and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple books in one go
- Tap the selection mode button:
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all books you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X books”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove all books
If you wish to remove your entire collection, tap the Wrench icon in the main screen to open the Tools menu.
In there you will find an option to “Empty Database”. Tap it to remove all books from your collection. The app will ask you to confirm.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.