Adding books by scanning their ISBN barcode
If you are cataloging your books, the best way to add books to CLZ Books is by scanning their ISBN barcodes with your device’s camera.
If you have a compatible device you can scan ISBNs using your device camera:
- Tap the Add Books button:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose By ISBN.
- Point the camera scanner at a book ISBN barcode until it scans it.
- Now tap big blue “Add x books to collection” button to add the books.
Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added books.
Removing ISBN barcodes from the barcode queue
- Remove all barcodes:Tap the CLEAR button, bottom left.
- Remove 1 barcode: Tap and hold on said barcode and remove it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.