You can’t print directly from CLZ Books on your mobile device, but you can export from your CLZ Cloud website and then print from a computer.
1. On your mobile app:
- Tap on the CLZ Cloud button on your toolbar or in the left side menu. to open the Sync screen.
- Tap the Sync Changes button to start syncing your book data.
2. On your desktop computer (PC or Mac):
- Go to your CLZ Cloud webpage and log in with the same account you use in CLZ Books on your mobile device.
- Click the Wrench icon top right and then click Export.
- You can now select a sort order and the fields you’d like to include in the export.
- Click Export at the bottom and download the resulting file.
- Import the file in a spreadsheet program like Numbers or Excel and print it from there.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.