Movie Collector will try to upsync cover images for movies that don’t already have a cover in the CLZ Cloud. The images are restricted to 500kb in size, if your images are larger than this, they won’t be uploaded.
Images are only automatically upsynced to CLZ Cloud if:
- The image is below 500kb in size
- Your movie is not linked
- We don’t already have a cover for that movie
- The cover we have is of lower quality
If we already have a cover for your movie the default image from Core for Movies. That’s why” it’s important to link your movies”:#404 to the correct movie in Core for Movies (only possible on PC/Mac currently).
If you have a cover that you want to upsync to CLZ Cloud even though there’s already one in CLZ Cloud you can do this using this method:
Manually Upload a Cover to CLZ Cloud
- Edit the movie
- Click the “Images” tab and check the box for “Custom Image”
iOS/Android Mobile device
- Select an movie
- Tap the pencil icon to edit the item.
- Near the cover image check the box for “Custom Image”
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.