- Removing movies by swiping
- Removing one movie from its’ details page
- Removing multiple movies in one go
- Remove all movies
Removing movies by swiping
You can remove movies by swiping on the title (in your list of movies) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple movies.
Removing one movie from its’ details page
- Tap “a movie” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the movie and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple movies in one go
- Tap the selection mode button:
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all movies you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X movies”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove all movies
If you wish to remove your entire collection, tap the Wrench icon in the main screen to open the Tools menu.
In there you will find an option to “Empty Database”. Tap it to remove all movies from your collection. The app will ask you to confirm.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.