What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
June 27th, 2018
- Several Access Violation errors in the main screen.
- List View: Double clicking on checks would make list unresponsive.
- Edit Screen: Using Next/Prev would cause strange effects with checkboxes in main screen.
- Main Screen: The width of the columns wasn’t remembered correctly sometimes.
- Main Screen: “Follow album” option didn’t work correctly.
- Multiple Selection Action Bar didn’t always show the “check all” check box when switching between Album and Track view.
19.3: Many more fields now sync with the CLZ Cloud (inc. Back Cover)! October 18th, 2019 v19.2.1: New: Duplicate Finder tool April 12th, 2019 v19.1.2: More tweaks to the Add button March 25th, 2019 v19.1: Three cool tweaks requested by our users March 6th, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 17th, 2018 v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015