What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
July 20th, 2017
- New option for CLZ Barry: Auto-Connect. When enabled, the built-in Buddy for Barry automatically connects to the server when you start the program or open the Add screen.
- The Expire Date of your Update Plan is now always visible in the lower right bottom of the main screen.
- Add Albums from CLZ Core: when album isn’t found in Core by CD ID you can click a “report missing” result now instead of a popup always showing.
- Edit Disc: rescanning the CD didn’t add all the scanned CD information
- Add Albums from CLZ Core: When adding by CD ID, the screen didn’t close when option “Automatically close screen when search queue is empty” was checked.
v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015