To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Music Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Music Connect, and then syncing those items from Music Connect to Music Collector on your computer.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to Music Connect
- Go to the Music Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for Music Collector on your computer.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one by registering for a 30-day free trial)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import albums to run the import.
All your albums have now been been imported into Music Connect.
2. Syncing from Music Connect to Music Collector on your computer
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported albums from Music Connect to Music Collector on your computer:
- Start Music Collector.
- Click menu CLZ Cloud > Synchronize.
- Log in using the same CLZ Account you created/used on the Music Connect page.
- Click Sync Changes to sync all albums to your computer.
Done! You should now have all albums in Music Collector on your computer.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.