What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
September 9th, 2020
- Edit screen: multiple value fields (like artist and genre) were always saved alphabetically.
- Edit screen: crash when removing an artist on devices running iOS 10.
- Edit screen: image taken from the camera was saved rotated.
- Edit screen: the new “pills” weren’t showing correctly if your accessibility settings were set to bold text.
- Manage Pick Lists: sort names could not be changed and saved.
v6.1.1: New: Pre-fill fields while adding albums December 28th, 2020 v6.0.2: A couple of bug fixes September 9th, 2020 v6.0: Edit multiple, more compact Edit screen, crop/rotate images September 2nd, 2020 Sneak Preview: version 6.0 of all 5 CLZ mobile apps! July 21st, 2020 v5.5: Better support for multi-disc albums! June 3rd, 2020 v5.4.2: Maintenance build April 15th, 2020 v5.4 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.3.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.2.1: New Statistics screen January 7th, 2020 v5.1.2: Fixed a crash during sync December 3rd, 2019 v5.1.1: More editable fields November 22nd, 2019 v5.0.11: Fix for uploading custom covers October 26th, 2019 v5.0.10: Fix build October 11th, 2019 v5.0.9: Several user interface improvements October 8th, 2019 v5.0.8: Crash fix September 3rd, 2019 v5.0.7: Easier to find Edit button / Sync with CLZ Cloud icon August 30th, 2019 v5.0.6: Fixed a crash when removing an album July 24th, 2019 Improved way to send support e-mails and more July 16th, 2019 Improved Start Trial Interface July 3rd, 2019 v5.0.3: Changed: CLZ Account sign up June 26th, 2019 v5.0.2: Fixed a crash in the Edit screen June 14th, 2019 v5: Multiple collections, automatic syncing of your own images, and: now a subscription app! June 11th, 2019 v14.4.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 12th, 2018