What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
October 15th, 2017
- Redesigned Selection Mode
- Tap and hold on an album to select it, select as many albums as you like (or select all, using the “Select All” top right).
- Then use the blue action button to perform an action on the selected albums (Remove / Update from CLZ Core).
- Crash when saving a cover image to the camera roll
- Odd scrolling behavior when scanning music album barcodes in the barcode scanning screen
- Barcode search results sometimes not added to the collection
- Stuck keyboard after searching in main list
- Autocorrect was enabled for the main list search bar
v5.2.1: New Statistics screen January 7th, 2020 v5.1.1: More editable fields November 22nd, 2019 v5.0.9: Several user interface improvements October 8th, 2019 v5: Multiple collections, automatic syncing of your own images, and: now a subscription app! June 11th, 2019 v14.4.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 12th, 2018 v4.11.4: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.11.3: New folder option: Original Release Year August 22nd, 2018 v4.11.1: More editable fields! August 14th, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 26th, 2018 v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Albums screen March 1st, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Albums screen November 11th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved success rate on barcode searches! July 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 17th, 2017 v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016