What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
May 23rd, 2016
- Settings / Field Defaults: choose field values that will be set for each new entry automatically.
- Edit screen improvements:
- Improved layout to make it easier on the eye
- New “Select Value” screen for easier entry of pick list fields (e.g. Artist, Format, Genre, etc…)
- Cancel and Done buttons have been moved to the top bar.
- New Delete button at the bottom.
v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message December 21st, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 6th, 2016 v4.2.4: Your own track lists now sync from CLZ Cloud to your device October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Music is now free to try out, lots of new features February 11th, 2016