Adding CDs by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your CDs to CLZ Music, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Albums icon:
- In the add screen, at the top, choose Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a CD barcode until the barcode and artist/title appear.
- If you want, scan a couple of CDs this way.
- Now tap the blue Plus icon and select “Add … albums to collection” to add these CDs to your database.
- Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added CDs.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
To remove a barcode from the barcode queue: Swipe it from right to left on your screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.