What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
August 24th, 2017
- Add Movies from CLZ Core: the 4 “Add by” tabs now have icons.
- Add/Link Movie files: Link to Existing Movie:
- Double clicking the column header in the movie selection screen would act as double clicking a movie and close the screen.
- It wasn’t possible to resize the columns in the movie selection screen.
- Edit Movie: Links tab: When editing a local link, the “previous” button didn’t work.
- After adding a movie where a pick list item (such as an actor) was updated with new information, not all movies using that same actor were marked as “dirty” for syncing with CLZ Cloud.
- Adding a movie could cause a cast member’s image URL to be overwritten even when update setting “cast/crew images” was “Leave as is” or “Update empty fields only”.
v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 13th, 2018 v18.4.4: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 5th, 2018 v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 26th, 2018 v18.3.1: More sync fields (including box sets!) June 20th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 8th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” November 10th, 2016 v16.4.5: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks October 10th, 2016 v16.4.4: More improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen September 13th, 2016 v16.4.1: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies by title August 11th, 2016 v16.3.9: Date fields now have drop downs for easier date entry June 30th, 2016 v16.3.1: Movies vs TV Series, Quick Filters and Dark vs Light Skins June 8th, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015