What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
May 17th, 2017
Big changes today! The Add Movies Automatically screen is now called “Add Movies from CLZ Core” and has been completely re-designed and re-built from scratch, to make it both easier-to-use and easier-on-the-eye:
- A simple two-panel design: Search Results on the left, Preview on the right.
- Big blue buttons for the main actions, Searching and Adding, can’t miss ’em 🙂
- The Search Results now show cover images and format icons.
See it in action:
Here’s the full list of improvements:
Add by Title improvements
- Automatic Preview, just select a result (no more need for double clicking).
- “TV Series only” is now under little arrow to the left of the search box.
- Expand movie entries to show edition list (arrow on the right).
- New: filter edition list by Format (under “hamburger menu” top right).
- Can’t find your movie? Choose”Add this movie anyway” at the bottom.
- Or use the “CLZ Core: Report Missing Movie” entry to let us know.
Add by Barcode improvements
- Barcode Queue and Search Results are now integrated into one list.
- Barcodes added to the queue instantly show title, cover image and format icon.
- Use “Add [x] movies” on the bottom left to add all movies.
- Use “Add [movie title]” on the bottom right to add the selected movie only.
- Set or change the Format before adding, using the new Format selector.
- Set or change the cover before adding, with the Change Cover button.
- Use the “hamburger menu” top right to:
- Connect to CLZ Barry
- Find OPN-2001 or Flic scanner
- Open the web-cam scanner
- Configure CLZ Core data download settings