What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
March 16th, 2017
We’ve expanded the quick search box to now also allow “search-as-you-type” with suggestions for pick list fields.
How does it work?
In the quick search box top right of your screen you should see a “dropdown” button. Use this to select which field you wish to perform a search on. If “search-as-you-type” is available for that field, it will instantly work once you start typing in the box.
You can now select the field “Actor” in the quick search box, start typing an actor name, and instantly see suggestions (based on what you typed) of actors you have in your database. Click on an actor to see all his/her movies!
Fixes in this version
We also fixed some issues with the program in this version:
- Images Popup:
- “size window to picture” showed image slightly smaller
- .tiff images were not showing
- Add Movies Automatically:
- “Add Anyway” would cause an Access Violation for result selected from suggestion list
- Carbon/Quicksilver Details template:
- episode links weren’t always clickable depending on size of the details view