What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular movie in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching movies.
(for most movies, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The movie will now be selected in your list, with the details showing in the Details Panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Plot only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a movie:
- In the movie details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the movie:
front cover, back cover, movie poster, backdrop and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v18.0.10: Maintenance build with lots of fixes January 18th, 2018 v18.0.9: Fixed: various layout problems on “125% DPI” systems January 12th, 2018 v18.0.8: Various tweaks and fixes for version 18 January 4th, 2018 v18.0.7: Fixed sorting in the pick item screens and more December 21st, 2017 v18.0.6: Updated the Studios field in the Edit Screen and more December 20th, 2017 v18.0.5: Maintenance build with fixes December 18th, 2017 v18.0.4: Fixed a problem in the Edit Episode screen December 13th, 2017 v18.0.3: New Manage Presets Screen and some fixes December 12th, 2017 v18.0.2: Fixes and improvements December 6th, 2017 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2.2: Fixed a problem with formats for box sets and more October 5th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.10: Fixed Access Violation in Add from CLZ Core screen September 14th, 2017 v17.1.9: Maintenance build September 14th, 2017 v17.1.8: New icons for the Add from CLZ Core screen and fixes August 24th, 2017 v17.1.7: Various tweaks July 20th, 2017 v17.1.6: Fixed an issue with hangs in the image browser dialog June 26th, 2017 v17.1.5: Fixed an issue with Search-As-You-Type in the Add Screen June 6th, 2017 v17.1.4: New features for the Add Movies screen and some fixes June 1st, 2017 v17.1.3: New: Keyboard Shortcuts to add movies and more! May 22nd, 2017 v17.1.2: Setting for the “Add Button” in Add Movies from CLZ Core May 18th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.7: Fixed the “Update” button in the Edit Screen April 26th, 2017 v17.0.6: Fixed a “Cannot focus window” error. April 25th, 2017