What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
October 10th, 2016
- Quick search now also supports Regular Expressions. Enter “matches:” followed by regular expression in the quick search box.
- Free Trial now has an information panel to show the user how to get started.
- Trial Popup has been simplified to make it easier to pick one of the options.
- The Trial Popup sometimes showed when it shouldn’t for existing users.
- Linking Movies with Core: a barcode search that resulted in several results couldn’t be expanded
- Export to XML: exporting could cause an “Invalid Pointer Operation” error
v19.3: Add Movies by IMDb Nr / Official IMDb Cast & Crew lists April 26th, 2019 v19.2.1: New: Duplicate Finder tool April 11th, 2019 v19.1.3: New options and icons for digital movie formats March 21st, 2019 v19.1.2: Three cool tweaks requested by our users March 6th, 2019 v19.1: Update your IMDb Ratings / Votes in one go! February 20th, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 13th, 2018 v18.4.4: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 5th, 2018 v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 26th, 2018 v18.3.1: More sync fields (including box sets!) June 20th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 8th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” November 10th, 2016 v16.4.5: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks October 10th, 2016 v16.4.4: More improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen September 13th, 2016 v16.4.1: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies by title August 11th, 2016 v16.3.9: Date fields now have drop downs for easier date entry June 30th, 2016 v16.3.1: Movies vs TV Series, Quick Filters and Dark vs Light Skins June 8th, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015