What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
September 13th, 2016
- Title searches: Search-As-You-Type suggestions drop-down now includes an extra entry “Show all results”, to take you directly to the “normal” title search results.
- Title searches are now much faster, as the program does not download all edition listings for all movies anymore. It now downloads these “on demand”, only for the movie entries that you expand to see the edition list.
- Previewing a result is now much faster too.
- Export to XML is now capable of exporting large databases without “Out of Memory” errors, as it now writes the XML directly to hard disk. This is a bit slower though.
- Add/Modify Filter: “Contains” filters were always case insensitive even when “case sensitive” was checked.
- Edit Multiple: F8 didn’t clear price values.
v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 13th, 2018 v18.4.4: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 5th, 2018 v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 26th, 2018 v18.3.1: More sync fields (including box sets!) June 20th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 8th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” November 10th, 2016 v16.4.5: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks October 10th, 2016 v16.4.4: More improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen September 13th, 2016 v16.4.1: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies by title August 11th, 2016 v16.3.9: Date fields now have drop downs for easier date entry June 30th, 2016 v16.3.1: Movies vs TV Series, Quick Filters and Dark vs Light Skins June 8th, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015