What's new in Movie Collector for macOS?
Movie Collector (macOS)
January 3rd, 2017
- Cards View: Quick Search didn’t filter the cards in the list.
- First Letter folder option was not using the Sort Names.
- Loan Manager Screen: Search was not working.
- Sierra: Full Screen Mode: “Add Cover” popup appears under the Edit Screen.
- Internal Images: Templates images were not updated after editing an item.
- When no internet connection was available, app was launched in Trial Mode.
- Main List: Missing “Format Icon” for movies without formats
v20.2: Now fully Big Sur compatible December 1st, 2020 v20.1 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! April 14th, 2020 v20.0.4 Now syncs through our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server February 4th, 2020 v20: Dark Mode support / New HDR field and many more sync fields December 10th, 2019 v19.3: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.2 Add Movies by IMDb Nr / New icons for digital formats April 24th, 2019 v19.1: Update your IMDb Ratings / Votes in one go! March 21st, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 6th, 2019 v18.3.1: New: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets August 9th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields June 8th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Movie Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.2.1: New: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen August 29th, 2016 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016