What's new in Movie Collector for macOS?
Movie Collector (macOS)
October 19th, 2016
Improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen
- Title searches: Search-As-You-Type suggestions drop-down now includes an extra entry
“Show all results”, to take you directly to the “normal” title search results.
- Title searches are now much faster, as the program does not download all edition listings for all movies anymore.
It now downloads these “on demand”, only for the movie entries that you expand to see the edition list.
- MacOS Sierra: When running the program in full screen mode popups were hidden below the program’s main screen.
- The Edit screen sometimes crashed when trying to add a new feature under “Episodes & Features”
- Add Movies Automatically:
- Search As You Type: Auto select has been disabled as it was causing confusion.
- Region filter didn’t work.
v19.1: Update your IMDb Ratings / Votes in one go! March 21st, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 6th, 2019 v18.3.1: New: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets August 9th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields June 8th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Movie Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.2.1: New: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen August 29th, 2016 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016