Some movies aren’t sorted properly
If you are finding that some movies aren’t sorted properly, it might be because the “Sort Title” field isn’t filled in correctly. Movie Collector will use the Sort Title field in your movie to sort it in your movie list.
To verify if the Sort Title is good, follow the steps below:
- Select the movie that isn’t sorted correctly
- Click the Pencil button on the toolbar to edit this movie.
- Find the field called “Title Sort” (it’s below the regular Title field)
- Fill in the title you want this movie to sort on.
- Click OK and the movie should now be sorted correctly.
If you are having any other sort issues, please find our complete manual on sorting here:
Sorting your collection
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.