Editing Multiple Movies
- Make sure that the movies you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the movies you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click (or Command+click if you’re on a Mac) and Shift+click to select multiple movies.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Movies.
- All values you enter here will be applied to all selected movies.
- If you leave a box empty, that field will be left untouched for all selected movies.
- When you’re done making changes, click OK.
Editing movies one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one movie,
- Use the Next or Previous button to edit the next or previous movie in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.