What's new in CLZ Movies for Android?
CLZ Movies (Android)
October 1st, 2019
Instead of working on new features, we decided to take a few weeks to look at existing screens and functionality and see where things could be improved, of course all based on your feedback.
Today’s update brings you the first user interface improvements we implemented (more coming up!):
New “Update IMDb ratings/votes” menu option to update all movies in 1 go
Easier to find Edit and Remove buttons on movie details screen (phone only)
Easier editing of pick list fields, especially multi-value fields
- Selected/checked values are now always at the top
- For multi-value fields (like Genre, Studio), check/uncheck multiple values in one go!
- Easier to find big button at the top for adding NEW values..
Complete Re-design of Manage Pick List screen
- Easier to find big button at the top for adding NEW values.
- Remove Unused and Merge action have now been moved to action (…) button top right.
- Easier to use Merge mode.
Add by barcode: New Clear Queue button and new “Scanning tips” popup
- Edit screen: the “Seen it” checkbox wouldn’t always work
- Re-introduced a “sync changes pending” icon to the “Sync with CLZ Cloud” menu item