- Removing items by swiping
- Removing one item from its’ details page
- Removing multiple items in one go
- Remove all items
Removing items by swiping
You can remove items by swiping on the title (in your list of items) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple items.
Removing one item from its’ details page
- Tap “__” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the item and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple items in one go
- Tap and hold on 1 item
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all items you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X items”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap the menu button top left.
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Meer hulp nodig?
Neem gerust contact met ons op.