To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the CLZ Cloud Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into CLZ Cloud, and then syncing those items from CLZ Cloud to MOBILEAPPNAME on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to CLZ Cloud
- Go to the CLZ Cloud website and log in with your CLZ Account.
- Click the menu icon top left and click “Import Data” to enter the import screen.
- Click “Import from Text / CSV File”.
- Upload your Text / CSV file.
- Change the data format settings so it looks correct under the preview.
- Under “Select your Column fields” pick the fields to match your fields! Note that you can also skip fields.
- Click “Import items” to run the import.
If you’re having troubles with this, make sure you re-check step 4 to make sure all columns you’re importing match a field that we provide.
If you can not match a field to one we have, you can decide to add that column of information to the notes of each item or just skip that column altogether.
2. Syncing from CLZ Cloud to MOBILEAPPNAME
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported items from CLZ Cloud to MOBILEAPPNAME on your mobile device:
- Start MOBILEAPPNAME on your mobile device.
- Open the menu, top left and tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud”
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the Sync Changes button to start downloading your item data.
Done! You should now have all items in MOBILEAPPNAME on your mobile device.
Meer hulp nodig?
Neem gerust contact met ons op.