Adding movies by barcode
If you are cataloging your DVD and Blu-ray collection, the best way to add movies is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add ITEMS icon:
- In the add screen, at the top, choose Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a DVD or Blu-ray barcode until the barcode and title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of movies this way.
- Now tap the blue Plus icon and select “Add … movies to collection” to add these movies to your database.
- Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added movies.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
To remove a barcode from the barcode queue: Swipe it from right to left on your screen.
Meer hulp nodig?
Neem gerust contact met ons op.