There can be a couple of reasons you have a database limit of 100 movies right now. Please select the situation that applies to you:
- Situation 1: I’ve paid to Unlock the Fulll App before.
- Situation 2: I’m unable to sync my in-app purchase back to my device.
- Situation 3: I’ve purchased the full price mobile app in the past.
I’ve paid to unlock the Full App before.
If you paid to unlock the full app and remove the database limit in the past or you’re now trying to get the unlock working on a different device but can’t get it to unlock, please follow the steps below:
- Start the app on the device you purchased the database limit with in the past.
- Tap the little “gears” icon (or use the “Settings” button in the “Extra” menu if you’re on Android).
- Tap “Login details”.
- Enter your CLZ username and password and Log in.
You can check your app’s database limit by tapping the In-App Purchases option inside the Settings screen. It should read “No In-App Purchases available, your current database limit is: unlimited.”
On every Apple iOS or Android device you’re using you can now download the free app, and login with your CLZ Account to unlock your in-app purchase on all of them.
I’m unable to sync my in-app purchase back to my device
If you are on Apple iOS, you can open the “In-App Purchases” screen inside the Settings screen and tap on “Restore Purchase”.
If you are on Android, we need 2 things from you so we can get you back up and running:
- Your CLZ Account number or CLZ Account username or CLZ Account email address. If you do not have a CLZ Account, please create one .
- Your order number. You can find the order number on Google Payments . Select the in-app purchase there to find the order number.
I’ve purchased the full price mobile app in the past (before version 4.x).
Before version 4, the CLZ mobile apps were all paid apps. Currently the CLZ mobile apps are free to download, and come with a an in-app purchase to unlock the app.
Of course, if you paid for the app before v4, you do not have to pay again: You are entitled to use the app without any database limits. Everyone who registered their app to their CLZ Account before the v4 release has already received this unlimited database size automatically.
If this did not happen for you, please contact us for further instructions so we can unlock the app for you.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.