What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
March 25th, 2019
We already worked on this area in the previous update, but we were still not completely satisfied. So more tweaks to the Add button in the Add Games from Core screen today:
Tweaks to the Add button:
- All Collection Status values are now available, including “For Sale” and “On Order”!
- The little popup menu now indicates the selected value with a checkmark.
- The Add button itself now says “Add to Collection” or “Add to Wishlist”.
Screenshot from the Add button in Movie Collector:
- Flashing starting the program (especially visible on very big screens)
- Selected x from x items in the status bar and the total items at the top now have a bit more space
- Clicking the add button twice didn’t give an “Already in collection” warning
- Opening the program in full screen on a secondary screen didn’t work
- Add Screen: On high DPI screens, search results could take up too much space
v19.4 Add Games by Platform August 6th, 2019 v19.3: Add Hardware by searching CLZ Core July 19th, 2019 v19.2.2: Added more blue buttons and some fixes May 2nd, 2019 v19.2.1: New: Duplicate Finder tool April 15th, 2019 v19.1.2: More tweaks to the Add button March 25th, 2019 v19.1: Three cool tweaks requested by our users March 7th, 2019 v19.0.8: Fixed a freeze problem and improved trial experience February 21st, 2019 v19.0.7: Images were uploading when they shouldn’t February 12th, 2019 v19.0.6: Image Scanning and webcam barcode scanning for 64-bit versions January 29th, 2019 v19.0.5: Custom Image now checked in more situations January 17th, 2019 v19.0.4: Various stability fixes and 32-bit/64-bit option December 19th, 2018 v19.0.3: Image Viewer now resizes the window December 7th, 2018 v19.0.2: Removed auto marking of custom covers December 6th, 2018 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 3rd, 2018 v18.3.3: Access Violation fixes for the Add Screen October 16th, 2018 v18.3.2: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 17th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.3: Fixed display problem in two panel mode June 28th, 2018 v18.3.2: Several fixes for “Access Violation” errors June 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18.0.6: Maintenance build with lots of fixes January 18th, 2018 v18.0.5: Fixed: various layout problems on “125% DPI” systems January 12th, 2018 v18.0.4: Various tweaks and fixes for version 18 January 4th, 2018 v18.0.3: Fixed sorting in the pick item screens and more December 21st, 2017