What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
CLZ Games (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
Version 4.2 adds a couple of improvements and tools that are essential for users who are doing most of their editing on the mobile apps:
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is book Authors, music Artists, comic Series, Publishers, Formats, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Artists, Series, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists, Authors and Series to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.6.10: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 9th, 2017 v4.6.9: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.6.8: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.6.7: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.6.6: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.6.5: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v4.6.4: Download current values of your games September 12th, 2017 v4.6.2: Fixed a crash in the Add from CLZ Core screen August 8th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 4th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Games / Hardware” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed false “Already in collection” warning and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 20th, 2017 v4.3.4: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.3: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.2: Redesigned the edit screen and added new folder group options January 12th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 17th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016