What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
CLZ Games (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
Version 4.2 adds a couple of improvements and tools that are essential for users who are doing most of their editing on the mobile apps:
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is book Authors, music Artists, comic Series, Publishers, Formats, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Artists, Series, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists, Authors and Series to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v5.1.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.0.4: Added 2 new folder options January 7th, 2020 CLZ Games 5.0: Multiple collections, Statistics, UI improvements, etc.. October 22nd, 2019 v4.14.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 16th, 2018 v4.11.1: Secure HTTPS connections August 26th, 2018 v4.10.2: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 19th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.6.10: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 9th, 2017 v4.6.9: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.6.7: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.6.4: Download current values of your games September 12th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 4th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Games / Hardware” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 20th, 2017 v4.3.3: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.2: Redesigned the edit screen and added new folder group options January 12th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 17th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016