What's new in CLZ Games for Android?
CLZ Games (Android)
September 15th, 2017
This new version lets you download current value information for your games from the popular game pricing site PriceCharting.com:
- When adding new games, they automatically come with game value info.
- Values are determined based on the Completeness field (Loose vs CIB vs New).
- See totals for your collection using the new Database Totals screen.
- Download up-to-date value information for your entire collection using the Update button in the Database Totals screen.
- On tablet devices: After adding a game to the collection it wasn’t selected
- Templates: Improved layout and colors.
v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.10.5: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 23rd, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 6th, 2017 v4.7.3: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 22nd, 2017 v4.7.1: Download current values of your games September 15th, 2017 v4.6.2: Added completeness folder August 9th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 8th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Games screen May 9th, 2017 v4.3.11: New: Easily add games that come up as “unrecognized barcode” February 7th, 2017 v4.3.7: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.5: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.4: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games October 6th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins September 12th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Games for Android is now free to download March 30th, 2016