What's new in CLZ Games for Android?
CLZ Games (Android)
September 20th, 2016
- When using folders, a new [None] entry contains the items that have no value (yet) for the selected folder field.
- Adding games by barcode: fixed a problem where adding games was not possible when a barcode search returned multiple results.
- Adding games from Core: fixed: the platform of the game would be set to the configured default platform, instead of the real platform downloaded from Core
- Tablets: New always available search box in top bar.
- Add screen: some performance improvements.
v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.10.5: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 23rd, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 6th, 2017 v4.7.3: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 22nd, 2017 v4.7.1: Download current values of your games September 15th, 2017 v4.6.2: Added completeness folder August 9th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 8th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Games screen May 9th, 2017 v4.3.11: New: Easily add games that come up as “unrecognized barcode” February 7th, 2017 v4.3.7: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.5: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.4: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games October 6th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins September 12th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Games for Android is now free to download March 30th, 2016