To print a basic list, follow the steps below.
- Click menu File > Print to start.
- Top left, you can select which comics to print. If you wish to print all comics, leave it at All Comics. If you wish to print a selection you made, set it to Selected Comics
- Top right, under Sort Order is where you control in which order your comics will be printed, e.g. alphabetically by Title, or in Purchase Date order, you decide. Your choices here:
- Have your list the same way your main screen is currently sorted by clicking “Use main screen setting”.
- Or click “Custom setting for printing” and see that the “Sort Fields…” button is enabled. Use this button choose the fields you want your list to sort on (Title, Release Year, anything you want).
- Next, make sure that the selection on the left (under “Layout”) is set to List.
- Now you can use the Columns button to select the fields that you want to see as columns in your printed list.
This is the most important setting as it determines what your list will look like.
- Under List type, select Single Long List.
- Choose a Report title for this list (e.g. My Movie List). This title will appear on page one at the top of your list.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.