To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Comic Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Comic Connect, and then syncing those items from Comic Connect to Comic Collector on your computer.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to Comic Connect
- Go to the Comic Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for Comic Collector on your computer.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one by registering for a 30-day free trial)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import comics to run the import.
All your comics have now been been imported into Comic Connect.
2. Syncing from Comic Connect to Comic Collector on your computer
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported comics from Comic Connect to Comic Collector on your computer:
- Start Comic Collector.
- Click menu CLZ Cloud > Synchronize.
- Log in using the same CLZ Account you created/used on the Comic Connect page.
- Click Sync Changes to sync all comics to your computer.
Done! You should now have all comics in Comic Collector on your computer.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.