All editing takes place in the “Edit Comic” screen, which you can open with the Edit button on the toolbar (blue pencil button) or by choosing Edit Comic from the Edit menu.
In this screen, you can find all the comic’s properties, on multiple tab pages. Many of the comic details will already be filled in, provided by our online database. You can modify it all, to change or to complete the information.
However, the main reason to edit your comic entries, is to add information that is specific to you, e.g. when and where you purchased the comic, who in your household owns it, your personal notes or ratings, etc…
Example of adding a “Location” to one of your comics
- Select the comic in your collection.
- Click the blue pencil button in the toolbar (the edit button).
- Click on the “Details/Personal” tab.
- Top right of this edit tab you should spot the “Location” field for you to enter the location in.
- Click “OK” to save and close the comic entry
After editing some fields, click the OK button to save the changes and return to the main screen of Comic Collector. If you’re unhappy with the changes, click Cancel.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.