Comic Collector uses comic value information from GoCollect.com. Comic values seriously depend on the grade (= condition) of your comics, so before you can download values, you need to set the Grade field of your comics first.
Setting a Grade
If you want to grade your comics one by one, you can do so in the Edit Comic screen, by setting the Grade field (on the Value tab).
However, to get started quickly, we recommend setting a base Grade for all your comics using the Edit Multiple feature. Here’s how:
- Click menu View > Folders > No Folders, to make the list panel show all comics.
- Click menu Edit > Select All to select all comics.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Comics to open the Edit Multiple Comics screen.
- In the Edit Multiple screen, go to the Value tab.
- Use the “Grade” box top left to set a grade (e.g. 7.0).
- Now click the OK button on the bottom right.
The selected Grade will now be set for all selected comics.
With the Grade field set for your comics, you can now download values.
To download values for all comics, choose Update all comic values from GoCollect from the Tools menu.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.