Searching by Title
To search for a comic:
- Type the series title into the appropriate field.
- Click Search Now on the right or press enter on your keyboard to start the search.
- Comic Collector will search our database for appropriate matches. Click the + next to the result to view the issues from each series.
- Double click on one of the search results to see a detailed preview on the right.
- Use the columns and preview to select the correct item1 from the search results, then click Add Selected.
- Double click an issue to preview its’ details in the Preview template on the right.
- Click the checkbox to the left of a series item to select all issues from that series, so that you can add em all in one go.
- Watch the Issue, Title and Date columns, as they will help you find the correct issues and variants.
- Right click a series entry and choose Sort Issues to change the order of issues in the issue list (Ascending or Descending). Choosing Descending here can be useful if you are adding your weekly new purchases, as this gives you the latest releases at the top.
- Right click a series entry and choose Filter Issues to select which issues you want shown in the issue list. Tip: choose Not in Database to only see the issue you don’t have yet.
- And finally, use the Add To Collection / Wish List selector to indicate your preferred “collection status” of the new additions. Choose Collection for issues that you own, choose Wish List for issues that you want but do not own yet.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.