Editing Multiple Comics
- Make sure that the comics you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the comics you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click (or Command+click if you’re on a Mac) and Shift+click to select multiple comics.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Comics.
- All values you enter here will be applied to all selected comics.
- If you leave a box empty, that field will be left untouched for all selected comics.
- When you’re done making changes, click OK.
Editing comics one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one comic,
- Use the Next or Previous button to edit the next or previous comic in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.