What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
May 9th, 2018
New for the Add Comics screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round “+”).
- Add button now “remembers” your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Adding a comic would clear the collection status filter in the main screen.
- The sorting option screen would sometimes not fully show the chosen sort option when opened.
- iPad: Main screen: the details view did not refresh after changing the details template.
- iPad: Main screen: the ‘edit my rating’ pop up was rotated when in landscape mode.
v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10.3: Fixed a crash and highlight issue April 19th, 2018 v4.10.2: Fixed a crash in the Thumb View April 16th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 13th, 2018 v4.9.2: Fixed a crash with the search February 27th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.3: Fixed more issues with the Have/Want summaries January 16th, 2018 v4.8.2: Fixed an issue with Have/Want summaries January 10th, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 8th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 19th, 2017 v4.5.11: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.9: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.8: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Comics” folder July 22nd, 2017 v4.5.6: Fixed false “Already in collection” warning and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.4: Fixed the default view: now goes to “Series” folders May 23rd, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017