What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
May 9th, 2018
New for the Add Comics screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round “+”).
- Add button now “remembers” your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Adding a comic would clear the collection status filter in the main screen.
- The sorting option screen would sometimes not fully show the chosen sort option when opened.
- iPad: Main screen: the details view did not refresh after changing the details template.
- iPad: Main screen: the ‘edit my rating’ pop up was rotated when in landscape mode.
v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 9th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 13th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 8th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 19th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Comics is now free to try out, lots of new features February 24th, 2016