What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
November 8th, 2017
In today’s update for the CLZ Comics app, we have made further tweaks to the Add screen, to make it clearer and (hopefully) more stable than previous versions:
- Slightly smaller font for the series name, so that longer titles fit better.
- Clearer result entries for Add By Barcode searches, especially in cases of multiple results.
- Color high-lighting: Comics already ‘on wish list’ now have an orange title, comics already “in collection” show up with a blue title.
- Improved scroll behaviour.
Fixes in this update:
- Some covers (Preview art) weren’t showing in the main screen thumbnail view
- Series have/want header in main list was cut off in certain situations
- Full screen cover scroller on iPhone/iPod devices was not properly updating its title bar
v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 13th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 8th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 19th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Comics is now free to try out, lots of new features February 24th, 2016