What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
October 15th, 2017
- Redesigned Selection Mode
- Tap and hold on a comic/series to select it, select as many comics as you like (or select all, using the “Select All” top right).
- Then use the blue action button to perform an action on the selected comics (Remove / Update from CLZ Core).
- Crash when saving a cover image to the camera roll
- Odd scrolling behavior when expanding/collapsing a series title search result in the Add Automatically screen
- Odd scrolling behavior when scanning comic barcodes in the barcode scanning screen
- Stuck keyboard after searching in main list
- Autocorrect was enabled for the main list search bar
v5.6: Better barcode recognition for older comics! May 29th, 2020 v5.5 New folder options for Creators and Characters May 14th, 2020 v5.4.3: Fix for value fields April 16th, 2020 v5.4.2: Maintenance build April 15th, 2020 v5.4 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.3 Easily add and report comics with “unrecognized barcodes” March 2nd, 2020 v5.2.3: Search your images view for series lists February 27th, 2020 v5.2.2: Fix for slowness with large collections February 21st, 2020 v5.2.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 20th, 2020 v5.1: Better barcode scanning! January 29th, 2020 v5.0.9: Sort titles weren’t always correctly generated January 10th, 2020 v5.0.8: Added 4 new folder options and some fixes January 8th, 2020 v5.0.7: Various Fixes October 26th, 2019 v5.0.6: Fix build October 11th, 2019 v5.0.5: Several user interface improvements October 9th, 2019 v5.0.4: New: Statistics screen September 19th, 2019 v5.0.3: Fixes update September 14th, 2019 v5.0.2: Fixes update September 12th, 2019 CLZ Comics 5.0: Automatic values, more fields, multiple collections and more September 9th, 2019 Coming up: CLZ Comics 5.0! August 6th, 2019 v4.14.3 Fixed the downloading of Series SortNames from Core February 15th, 2019 v4.14.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 9th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018