What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
October 15th, 2017
- Redesigned Selection Mode
- Tap and hold on a comic/series to select it, select as many comics as you like (or select all, using the “Select All” top right).
- Then use the blue action button to perform an action on the selected comics (Remove / Update from CLZ Core).
- Crash when saving a cover image to the camera roll
- Odd scrolling behavior when expanding/collapsing a series title search result in the Add Automatically screen
- Odd scrolling behavior when scanning comic barcodes in the barcode scanning screen
- Stuck keyboard after searching in main list
- Autocorrect was enabled for the main list search bar
v4.8.3: Fixed more issues with the Have/Want summaries January 16th, 2018 v4.8.2: Fixed an issue with Have/Want summaries January 10th, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 8th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 19th, 2017 v4.5.11: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.9: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.8: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Comics” folder July 22nd, 2017 v4.5.6: Fixed false “Already in collection” warning and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.4: Fixed the default view: now goes to “Series” folders May 23rd, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.5: Fixed flickering problem October 25th, 2016 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016